Omnian Music Group (‘OMG’) is a label group consisting of Captured Tracks, Sinderlyn, 2MR Records and Manufactured Recordings.
For the purposes of our users’ privacy, Omnian Music Group collects personal information and is responsible for deciding how personal data is used and disclosed.
This policy applies to personal information we obtain through a variety of channels including your voluntary subscription to our mailing lists, your use of our website and other public sources.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information collected by OMG typically includes:
- Identity Data - first name, last name, username, title, date of birth and gender
- Profile Data - username and password, user preferences, comments feedback and other information
- Contact Data - postal address, email address, phone number
- Support Data - comments, feedback and information that you submit to us when using our online services
- Technical Data - unique user identifier, internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location
- Usage Data - how you use our services - content and links that you interact with
- Marketing Data - your marketing preferences
We use personal information to respond to queries in relation to our artists, events and to inform our subscribers about events, new releases, and news in the arts. This may include sending you our e-newsletter, invitations and reminders.
We do not keep customer financial data, such as bank account details, card details, billing address and other payment details. We use third-party merchant services who collect and process that information on our behalf. As such, in some instances people who use or subscribe to our services must provide their information to a third party site or platform, for example, Paypal.
When you provide information to us using a third-party site or platform, the information you provide may be separately collected by the third-party site or platform. Use of any information collected through these third-party providers by OMG may include updating you on artists or events, based on prior purchases or your marketing preferences. The information the third-party site or platform collects is subject to the third-party site or platform’s privacy practices. We do not authorize third-party providers to use your information for their own purposes, unrelated to OMG’s marketing.
We do not procure personal information by buying or renting information from third parties. All personal information that we collect has been either provided by you or is publicly available.
Our website contains links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this privacy notice. Examples include Facebook, Twitter and other record labels and businesses that OMG partners with or provides distribution services for. OMG is not responsible for the privacy policies of external websites and you are encouraged to refer to the appropriate policies of such sites directly for information about the personal information which they may collect and how they use it.
Other instances of providing personal data to OMG
Individuals who contact us for a position (internship, employment, etc.)
We will use the personal information supplied to us by the applicants to process your application. We may seek references, with your permission. Personal information offered to us by unsuccessful candidates may be held for a reasonable period after the recruitment exercise has been completed, after which it will be deleted.
We use third-party payment providers to process payments and therefore do not collect or process any payment information. We use the services of communications companies and social media platforms such as MailChimp, Klaviyo, Linkfire, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to market to you. These service providers are committed to employing reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
OMG aims to use personal data respectfully and when we contact you, it is typically in relation to products and services such as artists, events, news and reminders. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information to do so because we believe that the information will be of interest to you.
We disclose personal information where required or otherwise permitted by law.
Duration of services
OMG reserves the right to keep your personal information as long as we continue providing our related services, unless you chose to remove your information from our mailing lists. We also reserve the right to delete your personal information. Reasons to remove personal information may include but are not limited to subscribers becoming inactive.
We recognize and respect your rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, including:
- right to know about how we use your personal information.
- the right to request a copy of your personal information. You can request a copy of the information which we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. In order to protect our subscribers, we will request your proof of identity and address before providing any personal information. There is no charge for providing the information requested unless we consider your request to be excessive, in which case we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee;
- the right to correct any errors in the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to restrict or delete your personal information from our mailing list;
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal information in certain circumstances
OMG reserve the right to update this policy notice from time to time. Please check the policy to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
While we provide information to people who have joined our mailing list through electronic communications and aim to limit our communications to informing you of related music, arts and events, you may unsubscribe from our communications at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of each email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org